This here is a list of words coined to have Zanne in them, of which Zanne was mostly a back-formation of the name Suzanne, which refers to a YTMND user and the Salvo Underground Zone And Nerd Network Enterprise activist group.
as a suffix
- Altzanne, a nickname used to refer to an alleged alt account of YTMND user Suzanne
- Antizanne, slang term for a detractor of YTMND user Suzanne or the Salvo Underground Zone And Nerd Network Enterprise activist group itself.
- Kazanne, a nickname for Kacen, as observed how YTMND user Suzanne is planning on exceeding the site count of this user soon.
- Lazanne, a parody of the term Lazy Susan.
- Prezanne, a portmanteau word coined to shorten the name Pre-Suzanne Era (era between 2009 and 2014) which slots between the Golden Era and the Suzanne Era.
- Prozanne, slang term for an activist of the Salvo Underground Zone And Nerd Network Enterprise
- Salvozanne (Salvo and Suzanne) (e.g. http://facebook.com/salvozanne LIKE the Suzanne movement on Facebook, in which this name was a logical choice in available domain names)
- Sew-Zanne, a site made by YTMND user Suzanne to parody the name Suzanne
- Shitzanne, coined by redblade7 (source: see comment in here, real link dead, but still available in the waybackmachine archives)
- Similarzanne, a neologism coined to point out similarity between the names Susan and Suzanne. (see Rodanthe Music Waves' common on YouTube)
- Snakezanne, a nickname for woman (YTMND user)
- SUPREMOZANNE, an extension of the word SUPREMO
- Wordzanne, a word coined by YTMND user Suzanne, or the Salvo Underground Zone And Nerd Network Enterprise itself. This type of word is the type that has the -zanne suffix in it.
- Luzanna is an example, even though it has -zanna instead of -zanne, this user is in the parallel universe PTKFGS.
nicknames with -zanne in them:
- Bladezanne, a nickname for redblade7
- Dougzanne, because DougFukkie became a Suzanne activist.
- Lurgzanne (Lurg and Suzanne) (Johnny Lurg's activism of the Salvo Underground Zone And Nerd Network Enterprise lead to this)
- Pegzanne, parody of Peggy Sue
- Redzanne, a nickname for redblade7, whom is a Suzanne activist.
- Santazanne, a nickname for SantabotAI
as a prefix
other instances of Zanne
- Just Zanne by itself is sometimes used in crapflooding of YTMND comments by YTMND user Suzanne, in all caps, ZANNE ZANNE ZANNE (and so on)
- Sometimes Zanne is used in place of San when lampooning both the names Susan and Suzanne (which are basically just the same name anyhow), for example, Zanne Francisco would work when referring to San Francisco
- Sault Zanne Vegas, the name of a proposed MP3 album from Suzanne Records, which takes the name Suzanne Vega, and parodies it in a manner that resembles the name Sault Ste. Marie, which is a city in the UP of Michigan. The word Sault is a french word that resembles the word/name Sue in pronounciation, in which gave more opportunities to lampoon words and names.
- A surname such as Cezanne (like in artist Paul Cezanne) may be similar in pronunciation to the name Suzanne, but one would argue that its too different of a name to be an "alternate spelling", or even just a "portmanteau word" from it.
- Suzannglish, the name of the special language Suzanne activists speak.
- Fuzannne, uses 3 "n"s instead of 2. This username is a parody of the name Suzanne.
- Suzannakin, a parody of the name Anakin
- note: this nickname refers to user DarthWang as a nickname to honor DarthWang for being a Suzanne activist. Darth Vader was Anakin Skywalker's alter-ego, in which YTMND user DarthWang had "Darth" in his username based on the Star Wars character Darth Vader. A similar scenario exists where YTMND user Suzanne labels himself as "Luka Skywalker", as a tribute to Luke Skywalker (Anakin's son) and Suzanne Vega's song "Luka"
- Suzannaphobe, uses "-zanna- instead, but comes close. This term has been coined by YTMND user Suzanne, to refer to people who are detractors of the YTMND user, of the Salvo Underground Zone And Nerd Network Enterprise
- term coined in this comment section: http://ytmnd.com/sites/999045/profile (real link deleted, but still availbale in the waybackmachine)
- A similar concept such as putting Susan before words that start with in- has also been done, in which Susan Trepid would be a notable example of such word play.