This is a "subpage" of the disambiguation page for the name Suzanne, seeing as some fame of this YTMND personality has lead to more separate subjects being created:
- Suzanne (2015 YTMND user), deleted in early 2016 to protect activists from being dox'ed again. This article tells the history of the YTMND user that would define The Suzanne Era Of YTMND
- Suzanne (squatter), account reclaimed in 2016 to protect the name from vandals on YTMND.
- SupremoZanne, a Spring 2016 account, got seized in April.
- SusanTrepid, Suzanne's current YTMND account, the name of this account was chosen after some service with the Intrepid YTMND Alliance, while it sounds like the phrase "Sue's Intrepid" using the in- prefix word play.
Suzanne's winter and spring 2016 hiatus
Suzanne has quit YTMND back in October 2015, as a response to the Suzamurai Quentin Scandal, while the actual username was deleted from YTMND on February 11, 2016.
During early 2016, Suzanne was more of a spiritual user, rather than an actual user, in which Operation YouTube MND started to keep the spiritual legacy of YTMND alive in case YTMND Proper shuts down.
In March 2016, a new YTMNMD user by the name of SupremoZanne stepped in to continue the personality of this user. Then the user got seized by max since fussy users refused to make any stance on activism, and caused drama instead.
During the rest of Spring 2016, and early Summer 2016, Suzanne would lay low to avoid further trouble from some Goldberg Nation and TEEOF trolls during a time which would be called the SUSIE Quarantine, then re-joined as SusanTrepid in August 2016, though the Suzanne activist group would fall into dormancy citing personal differences and awkward disagreements (and sometimes infighting) between Suzanne activists, but Suzanne (now SusanTrepid) would embrace some free entertainment actvism for the Intrepid YTMND Alliance during that time.
Celebrities pertaining to YTMND
- Max Goldberg, owner of YTMND
- Sean Connery
- William Shatner (KHAN sites)
- Chad Warden (PS TRIPLE sites made by DarthWang)
- Samuel L. Jackson (Snakes on a Plane guy, but he was more famously associated with Pulp Fiction in the case of being an influence on Suzanne's sites, he was only a secondary character in the dead nigger storage scene which would also have a fad of its own on YTMND)
- Brian Peppers, famous for his associated fad
- James Avery, aka Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, famous for his pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes meme.
- Patrick Stewart, the famous Picard Song of his would influence some Picard-related sites by Suzanne.
- Adam West, the famous Batman nonsense fad associated with this celebrity would be used in some Suzanne sites.
- Susan Boyle, singer/songwriter, her first name was very similar to "Suzanne", and her name was featured in the title of an AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA site by anystrom site that would signal the start of what was dubbed the Pre-Suzanne Era
- Gary Brolsma, his Numa Numa song would be featured in some sites.
- LeVar Burton, he was best known as Geordi in Star Trek: The Next Generation, he was best known to be featured in some Epic Maneuver YTMND sites, some Suzanne sites would feature this celebrity in it with a song by a similarly named musician named Jordy whose dur dur d'être bébé song would be featured as a joke to mock the spelling difference between the TNG character and the musician respectively.
Users Within YTMND
- woman, Metal Gear solid sites, and Intrepid sites
- letsago, for his partyy mouse sites
- airbud, his We Built This City and Cuphead sites would become new fads thanks to Suzanne's posting of spinoffs of those sites.
- JohnnyLurg, for his sense of humor about Beavis And Butthead, Nickelodeon, Barney, etc.
- DougFukkie, for his I'm going to post this every day until you like it., and DOUG FUNNIE HOMO DICKS sites
- Kacen, some of Kacen's assets were re-used in some Suzanne sites.
- LegoLewdite, the Christopher Walking site would become one of many fixations with the Suzanne user.
- farkle, moon man sites were made in the past
- fyrestorm, his YTMND albums would an inspiration for the SUPREMO SOUNDTRACK SERIES for a second generation of YTMND-related albums.
- SpaceDolphin, his NSFW big bag site.
- gendark01, was offered a soundtrack album, but turned down the offer to have the Suzanne Records label slapped onto the album cover.
- Reservoirdogs12, his sites left a big impression to prompt the release of BLONDEZANNE'S SUPREMO SOUNDTRACK
- StellaArtois, this account made this billion site placeholder joke site which featured a remix version of the Uncle Phil pillowy mounds of mashed potatoes phrase, which came to the attention of Suzanne as another idea for site spam.
- and lots of other users who are unknown alts of somebody
- AegisReflector, his Jeremy's Bowlin' site would inspire Suzanne to start a new fad during 2017, which was the era of the SusanTrepid account.
Outside of YTMND
- Suzanne Vega, singer/songwriter, and mother of the MP3, inspiration behind why "Suzanne" was chosen as a YTMND username, as well as a base for the backronym Salvo Underground Zone And Nerd Network Enterprise. Her song Tom's Diner would also be a "testbed" for MP3 file format development, hence the "mother of the MP3" moniker.
- Leonard Cohen, singer/songwriter who happened to release a song titled "Suzanne"
- Kirk Johnson, founder of Goatse
- Suzanne Somers, eventually became the mascot of the Suzanne activist group, for unknown reasons her cameo appearances in now-deleted YTMND sites overshadowed references to singer/songwriter, and "mother of the MP3", Suzanne Vega
- Susan Sarandon, the celebrity with the "misspelt" form of the name Suzanne, also made lots of cameos in sites, and was nominated as an avatar for Susan Trepid, who was Supremo Zanne's Intrepid alter ego
- Larry Craig, while he does have Leonard Cohen's initials alongside a spouse of his own named "Suzanne", the apparent humor of his 2007 lewd conduct scandal was more the influence on why he was mentioned alot in comments and sites.
- Neil Cicierega, aka Lemon Demon
- Peedee The Pirate, mascot of the ECU Pirates
- more to be listed
- James Rolfe, aka Angry Video Game Nerd
- Tom Green, some jokes from Freddy Got Fingered would be incorporated in Suzanne's YTMND sites.
- Howard Stern, his shock humor would give the impression that it was also OK to say racist and sexist things only once in a while, but his influence backfired somewhat.
- Peewee Herman (Paul Reubens), some Peewee-related jokes would be made.
- Fred Rogers, aka Mister Rogers, some recording of Howard Stern talking about him would be featured in some Suzanne sites.
- Trey Parker and Matt Stone, creators of South Park, since lots of South Park sites would be made.
- Susanna Hoffs, band member of The Bangles, her first name is the misspelt (and pronounced slightly different) form of the name Suzanne
- Tony Dovolani, his appearance on Dancing With The Stars on ABC in 2015 would prompt some jokes about it on YTMND.
- Christopher Walken, he was featured in LegoLewdite's Christopher Walking site, and would lead to Suzanne making similar sites later on.
These subpages encompass the 2015 YTMND user, but will be renamed accordingly while the Wiki undergoes maintenance.
- Suzanne (YTMND user)/accolades
- Suzanne (YTMND user)/cameos
- Suzanne (YTMND user)/gallery (a gallery of Suzanne-related images)
- Suzanne (YTMND user)/nicknames, alternate nicknames to refer to this YTMND user, some of which even refer to other YTMND users who admire Suzanne.
- Suzanne (YTMND user)/sites
- Suzanne (YTMND user)/safety precautions