Siouxzanne's Intrepid Soundtrack is an MP3 album from Intrepid Records. This album was proposed as a spinoff album to SUZANNE'S SUPREMO SOUNDTRACK in which Suzanne Records collaborated with the Intrepid YTMND Alliance to create this album.
The name Siouxzanne refers to YTMND user woman, seeing as his admiration for Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid alongside his activism of Suzanne has lead to that Suzanne-like name being used as a nickname, also that "sioux" is native american for snake, as said by some people in some Metal Gear Solid cutscene, also that Siouxzanne would be pronounced the same as Suzanne as an homage.
- Jurassic Park - ROAR *jackhorner*
- Metal Gear Solid 3 - Main Theme
- Metal Gear Solid 3 - Escape From the Fortress
- Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker - Main Theme
- Metal Gear Solid 4 - Atonement
- Ome Henk - Hosse Hosse Hosse
- Metal Gear Solid 1 - Duel *climb*
- Dr. Who - Intrepidity Theme *dogintrepid*
- Metal Gear Solid 1 - Enclosure *feedingfrenzy*
- Metal Gear Solid 4 - Guns of the Patriots
- Peff - He-he-hej Kanin! *sexiness*
- Metal Gear Solid 2 - Father & Son
- Metal Gear Solid 2 - Freedom To Decide
- Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger *cheerful* [Y2]
- Tetsuya Shibata - Monster Hunter Freedom Unite theme
- Darius Rucker - Tender Crisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch *pbtcbcrs* [Y1]
- Metal Gear 1 - Intruder Detected *wonders*
- Unknown artist - Most Holy Family Monastery (partial theme song) *sttherese*
- Yoshie Arakawa & N*G*O - Kazuya Mishima - Devil Kazuya *tekken.ytmnd.com*
- Jean Luc Picard - Star Trex
*insert domain here*.ytmnd.com the YTMND site associated with the song [Y#] this track came from VOLUME # of the official YTMND soundtrack.
- This album's working title was Snakezanne's SUPREMO Soundtrack, but got renamed to Siouxzanne's Intrepid Soundtrack to fit in with the conventions of the Intrepid YTMND Alliance.
- The name Siouxzanne was chosen because sioux was the word for "snake" (such as Solid Snake from MGS) in the Sioux Native American peoples' language. Also, that sioux is pronounced the same as "Su", so which this name Siouxzanne would also be pronounced the same as Suzanne, as an homage to both YTMND user woman and YTMND user Suzanne.