NOTE: This article was copied from the Abandonware Wiki, and means no harm.
Khan sites feature Captain Kirk's "KHAAAAAAAAN" scream from Star Trek II: The Wrath of KHAN. The original site pre-dates YTMND; it was found on the :/contrib page of the original yourethemannowdog.com. However, its popularity carried over, and the scream became a staple of early-era YTMND.
Khan! was the first major fad on YTMND, sparking hundreds upon hundreds of imitators, and setting the precedent for fad or spin-off sites of notable YTMNDs.
Most recently, members of the "Forgot Poland" Army started making "KHANTMND" sites that mix the most popular sites with the Khan scream. It is done the way many Poland sites are done, but is much less popular.
The dialogue between Admiral James T. Kirk and Khan from the original scene is as follows:
- WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW FROM STAR TREK II: THE WRATH OF KHAN
- Kirk: Khan, you bloodsucker. You're gonna have to do your own dirty work now, do you hear me? DO YOU?
- Khan: Kirk... Kirk, you're still alive, my old friend.
- Kirk: Still, old, friend. You've managed to kill just about everyone else, but, like a poor marksman, you keep missing the target.
- Khan: Perhaps I no longer need to try, Admiral.
- Kirk: Khan... Khan, you've got Genesis, but you don't have me. You were going to kill me, Khan. You're gonna have to come down here. You're gonna HAVE TO COME DOWN HERE.
- Khan: I've done far worse than kill you, Admiral. I've hurt you. And I wish to go on hurting you. I shall leave you as you left me, as you left her: marooned for all eternity in the center of a dead planet, buried alive. Buried alive.
- Kirk: KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!! (echo) KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!!