The premise of this fad involves the first two seconds of audio with gibberish, followed by (insert name here), then followed by three seconds of giggling. Another feature of this fad involves crapflooding the name LURG, some of the crapflooding is a printscreened sample of the mentioned user rooting for Johnny Lurg when crapflooding the name LURG, and other takes on this fad involve looping the name LURG with a checkerboard pattern alternating between purple and yellow, which is the color scheme for the Salvo Underground Zone And Nerd Network Enterprise, which itself was derived from the ECU Pirates color scheme.
Sites associated with the I'm not ??? fad
- Nisa (a screenshot of Nunica Internet Social Alliance's Facebook page (or Nisa for short) crapflooding the name LURG) (original site)
- Suzanne (a screenshot of YTMND user Suzanne crapflooding LURG)
Suzanne: YTMND user Suzanne responded to this fad as an publiticy stunt for making YTMND history
- Johnny Lurg (Suzanne's initial response to the fad, but the "crapflooding" is a repeating background image with LURG this time.)
- Gr33nscr33n (another take on the fad mocking the infamous user gr33nscr33n)
- PeeDee The Pirate (a hilarious attempt for Suzanne to root for the ECU Pirates college sports team)
- SamuraiClinton (another take on the fad honoring Samurai Clinton whom is a loyal activist who also crapflooded LURG on the Lurg Internet Social Alliance's Facebook page)
(more takes on this fad anticipated)
Reaction to this fad
This site was made in response to YTMND user DrewPickles making I'm not ??? sites about activist groups Nunica Internet Social Alliance (Nisa) and Salvo Underground Zone And Nerd Network Enterprise (Suzanne). A map showing the respective cities these activist groups were headquartered in along with some confetti to match the different color schemes was placed there to grab the attention of those who clicked, as well as a rule of thumb on voting on sites as a way to taunt users.
After this site was posted, people were still downvoting Suzanne sites, and were still indifferent to the activism the Salvo Underground Zone And Nerd Network Enterprise tried to offer.
- YTMND user Suzanne's YTMND account started 11 days after the "I'm not Nisa" site, coincidentally YTMND user Suzanne is associated with the Salvo Underground Zone And Nerd Network Enterprise group who is the biggest competitor of Nisa (or the Nunica Internet Social Alliance activist group).