FeaturedFagg is a YTMND user whose username is a parody of YTMND user FormerlyFeaturedFaggyUser.
This user actually is the YTMND account of Featured Fagg & The Downvote Boys, a parody of late 90s-early 2000s boy bands, who sing parodies of songs popular at the time.
The band consists of the following downvoters:
- Featured Fagg (gayform), portrayed visually as Ricky Martin
- ismellpussy (penisform), portrayed visually as Justin Timberlake
- ldrancer (lanceform), portrayed visually as Justin Bieber
"Singing" consists of text to speech dubbed over the original song. The three singers apparently use the same voice, which is pitch-shifted in different ways, creating hideous-sounding off-key harmonies.
From a comment on user FeaturedFagg's first site:
Unfortunately we lost the rights to the original 1999 album, "Gay Goatse Gunk". ldrancer (lanceform), ismellpussy (penisform), and I can only release new material. We are working on new songs for our second album, "The Boys Are Fagg In Town". This new album will be released once we get enough faggy teen pop songs to be featured on the YTMND Up-and-Coming.
There seems to be little activity from the FeaturedFagg account, and no other discussion of an album release has yet surfaced.
The songs usually begin with a brief introduction or story and, in what is likely an homage to Moon Man, the songs begin after the chant, "Gay Gay Gay! Gay Gay Gay! Gay Gay Fag!"
- Johnny Crass - Doing The Peter Polka (an existing parody of Ricky Martin's "Livin La Vida Loca" often misattributed to Weird Al)
- The Hardest Cock (a parody of 98 Degrees' "The Hardest Thing")
- Static X - Love Dump (a cover of a nu-metal song from 1998)
A parody of Hanson's "MMMBop" (entitled "Max Boff") was planned but never completed. This was because the parodist could only think up the following lyrics:
"Downvoting all of redblade's sites, pissing off pilleater and Suzanne! Yeah! We're just featured faggs!"
"Cause we Max Boff we're Not Banned!"