This fad would be a cause of the Suzamurai Quentin Scandal on YTMND.
Sites that defend this stance
Other users' reaction to this fad
YTMND user Suzanne got paranoid when (s)he found out about this fad. it sounds rather awkward when somebody is annoyed by a free entertainment activist who is just trying to validate the fact that YTMND itself is free entertainment to lobby for.
Sites by Suzanne as a reaction to the fad:
- Suzanne's reaction to beatingadeadhorseoff (Suzanne's first site to respond to this fad.)
- Ban Suzanne is now a fad (made as a realization that the phrase "ban Suzanne" is really just a fad)
- If Suzanne is banned, COME TO YOUTUBE (a site that advertises Rodanthe Music Waves so as to prepare for Suzanne's possible ban from YTMND.)
- (NSFW) Moon Man's reaction to anti-Suzanne sites
- Prozanne vs. Antizanne (a site that proves a point that Suzanne has more supporters than detractors)
- Suzanne's escape pod (a site that advertises Rodanthe Music Waves as Suzanne's alternative hub for activism as an attempt to make sure supporters know that the Salvo Underground Zone And Nerd Network Enterprise is on other websites too.
- YTMND NUCLEAR FALLOUT (describes depleted uranium as a reason)
April Fools Day 2015
Since some sites on the Ban Suzanne fad were being made days before April Fools Day, it was suspected to be an ongoing April Fools joke.
Suzanne was not banned on April 1st after all, so a site titled I'M NOT BANNED AFTER ALL was made on the morning of April Fools Day 2015, and got an UP AND COMING accolade.
Memorial Day 2015
Another round of "Ban Suzanne" sites have been made during Memorial Weekend of 2015.